Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Welcome to me!

Welcome to "The Era of Sports." I've avoided doing this for quite some time, but after graduating and not having a job, I've decided to start something that I really enjoy: Talking/writing about sports. So that's what you're going to get here. I'll give my opinion on breaking news, upcoming seasons, mid-season reports, trades, etc. I will preface the rest of my blog by letting you know that I do have biased opinions, but I will do my best to not let them get in the way. I'll leave those for "real life." I hope that you enjoy reading this, but let's be honest, you'll hate it. With that said, be looking for my first official post very, very soon.

Sincerely,

The Era of Sports

p.s. - Always feel free to comment on posts, whether you love them or hate them. I'll probably disagree if you hate them though... just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment